Τρίτη 6 Οκτωβρίου 2026

 

Journal of Curriculum Studies


  Vol. 58, n°4, août 2026

 
  • Compatibility of physical education curricula with physical literacy across 40 European countries, J. Carl, H. Goss, S. Lundvall, I. Pavlova, B. Algurén, B. Antala, G. Bartle, J. Birch, V. Black, A.S. Bryant, J. Carlos-Vivas, E. Christodoulides, J.G. Cowley, T. Csányi, K. De Martelaer, A. Emeljanovas, G. Eren, A. Fernāte, L. Foweather, B. Gilic, T. Gisladottir, N. Green, D. Groffik, S. Heck, I. van Hilvoorde, M. Huhtiniemi, T.M. Iconomescu, J. Jaunig, E. Jones, G. Jurak, A. Kelso, A. Koka, C. Kreinbucher-Bekerle, I. Laudańska-Krzemińska, J. Martins, B. Masanovic, P. McFlynn, M. McKee, P.S. Melby, M. Mendoza-Muñoz, B. Mieziene, I. Milanović, E. Mileva, A. Mouton, I. Müller, Z. Németh, W. O'Brien, B.S. Olaru, P. Petrytsa, M. Onofre, M. Pihu, B. Popeska, S. Popovic, A. Poweleit, S. Radisavljević Janić, V. Riga, C. Schnitzler, D. Sekulic, M. Semyonova, A.S. Singh, B. Smila, O. Tsivitanidou, C. Töpfer, J. Vašíčková, F. Venetsanou, Ø. Winje, V. Zito, G. Yıldızer, P. Elsborg, C. D'Anna, P. Vlček & K. Salin
  • Competence-based curriculum implementation in Africa: a scoping review of pedagogical and assessment practices, Brenda Aromu Wawire, Fridah Kiambati, Nelson Muhia, Grace Gathoni & Benta Abuya
  • Teaching multicultural history in Finland: the views and practices of history teachers in Finland, Tanja Kohvakka
  • Invoking teacher agency and professional identity through Currere: insights from within Türkiye's centralized education system, Ünal Deniz & William F. Pinar
  • Connecting disciplinary knowledge content and students' lifeworld experience: understanding history teachers as curriculum makers, Thomas Leming Grønset
  • Teachers transformation of curricula in Swedish adult education and its implications for the purpose of education, Mattias Nylund, Per Andersson, Andreas Fejes & Johanna Köpsén
  • Making the invisible visible: introducing the Pico site of curriculum making at Initial Teacher Education, Audrey Doyle, Sarah O'Grady & Marie Conroy Johnson
  • English Language Arts curriculum design and use: pre-service teachers' perspectives and interpretations, Shuling Yang & Natalia A. Ward



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: